Arc Length Controller
- Automatically sets and maintains the Arc Voltage, thus the arc length can be made constant on circular out-of-round welds.
- Ideal for use on Seam Welding applications where variations in electrode height above the component occur.
- Ensures constant weld width and penetration.
- Suitable for use with Pulsed TIG and Plasma applications.
- Totally enclosed leadscrew.
- Remote operation option.
- Maximum lifting capacity 5kg.
- Simple to set up and use.
- Programmable Arc Voltage, Pool Delay time and Retract distance
- Supplied with either a 75mm or 150mm precision slide.
- Can be used with modern AC weldsets Switchable automatic parking at end of sequence.
- Fine adjustment of sensitivity control. The rate at which the torch compensates for the variation in arc distance.
- Adjustable Dead Band to avoid the torch “hunting” during minor changes to Arc Voltage.
- Push-button control to lock the slide when automatic control is not required.
- Supplied with Weld Torch Clamp.
- Manual slide jogging switches mounted on the slide.
- Integrated limit switches prevent the slide from overtravel.