Automatic Weld Controller
- A New Fully Automated Weld Controller that is designed for ease of use and dependability.
- The Controller offers 64 schedule storage of up to 15 levels of weld current, speed and distance.
- With the option of controls for cold wire feed and Arc Voltage Control.
- The Weld Controller can be interfaced to many TIG and Plasma weld sets that have an analog input to controller the weld current.
- It can also be used with turntables, linear slides and welding heads to produce repeatable and reliable welds.
- Simple to program, the weld controller is a cheap alternative to expensive fully automated welding systems.
- Easy to use intuitive control structure.
- Start and finish current levels for total weld control.
- Peak and background welding currents with pulsing.(Option of wire feed and AVC synchronisation).
- A wide variety of motor drives available.
- Set-up function to check weld parameters prior to welding.
- Safety lockout switch to prevent operators modifying weld parameters.
- Pre and post purge gas timers.
- Upslope and downslope controls.
- Pendant operation.