IE400 Advanced Multi-Function Integrated Welding System
Designed with low cost automated welding in mind. The IE160 provides a value weld set to meet today’s demanding pplications and requirements.
- Manufactured in England, the IE400 can control the Rotary or Linear Movements (degrees, milimeters or seconds) utilising our tried and tested “Weld Controller” technology, it can also be modified to suit your requirements.
- Additionally the IE400 can incorporate AVC & wire feed control.
- Accurate Control of Weld Current, Speed and Distance.
- 400 Amps Weld Current – @ 100% duty cycle.
- Integral Cold Wire Feed and/or Arc Voltage Control options available.
- Internal Memory Holds 64 Programs with up to 15 Levels of control.
- Optional internal Water Cooler.
- Four Line LCD Display.
- Easy to use intuitive control structure.
- Bespoke systems available.
- Works with all VBC Group Lathes & Turntables and many industry standard Weld Heads.
- Includes Memory Module and Impact Printer.
|Peak current||400 Amps|
|Background current||400 Amps|
|Peak time||0.01 – 5.0 Seconds|
|Background time||0.01 – 5.0 Seconds|
|Start current||400 Amps|
|Finish current||400 Amps|
|Upslope time||0.00 - 25 Seconds|
|Pre purge timer||0.00 – 25 Seconds|
|Postpurge timer||0.00 – 25 Seconds|
|Downslope time||0.00 – 25 Seconds|
|Level times||0.01 - 99.99 Seconds|
|Movement speeds||In either RPM or mm/min|
|Power requirements||380-480 3 phase 50/60Hz|