M200DC / M200AC/DC (Aluminium Welding)
The M200DC & M200 ACDC are a general TIG welding machines designed for manual welding of mild and stainless steel.
- The M200 ACDC can also be used to weld aluminium.
- Utilising proven advanced inverter technology for dependable TIG & MMA applications.
- The quality arc gives great performance from such low priced
- These portable welders are designed for use in the aerospace, manufacturing fabrication, pipe work, dairy food & beverage, petro/Chem, shipboard installation & repair, general maintenance & repair industries.
- The M200DC is supplied with an automatic mains Voltage control allowing it to be plugged into any Voltage supply from 85 to 265 Volts.
- The M200 ACDC has an option of an integral water cooler.
- These welders can also be supplied with the welding torch, earth cable, gas hose and torch accessory kit to get you starting to weld quickly.
- 3 DC TIG Modes: Straight, Pulsed & Spot welding.
- 5 Memory settings.
- Optional remote foot pedal.
- Pre and Post Purge gas timers.
- Upslope and downslope controls.
- MMA, Lift TIG (no HF start) and HF TIG start functions.