Model W – Faceplate diameter 305mm, Vertical load 150kg
The Manual and Automated Model W turntables have been designed using proven Instrument Engineering Warwick Turntable frame technology to meet the most demanding production requirements.
- Suitable for TIG, Plasma and MIG welding applications.Compact frame, only 350mm square, large 153mm diameter shaft bore, clear through the turntable.
- Simple to set up and use.
- Both the Automatic and Manual controls include an LCD Display with 0.01 RPM resolution, which can be set to the required speed before or during a weld cycle.
Manual Model W
- Designed for manual operation via the front panel switches, foot switch or variable speed foot pedal.
Automatic Model W
- Can form part of an automatic welding system.
- For example, as the Headstock of our Series 2 Welding Lathe.
- The Automatic option provides outputs to automatically start & stop the weldset, and control both VBC Engineering Cold Wire Feeders & Arc Length Controllers.
- Incorporated is a Pool Delay timer, Run On timer, a weld distance counter calibrated in degrees and the facility to store 64 different program schedules.
- Whichever unit you choose, you can be sure of unrivalled performance, reliability and durability from what has become recognised as one of the very best welding turntables available.
- Speed range 0.5 to 10 RPM as standard.
- Other speed ranges available upon request.
- 200 Amp earth return brush gear with insulated M12 brass stud for connection to the weld set.
- Can be up rated to 400 amp duty.
- 150KG weight capacity in Turntable configuration, 75Kg as a Headstock.
- Clockwise and counter clockwise rotation control.
- Encoder feedback for accurate closed loop control.
- Can be fitted with either a 305mm faceplate, a 160mm
- or 250mm 3-jaw self-centring chuck.
- The available internal bore diameter is limited to 101mm when fitted with 250mm Chuck.
- The faceplate has concentrically scribed alignment circles and 4 radial clamping slots.
- Option of Headstock brackets, assisted tilting hinge or floor-standing 110 degree tilt frame.
- Option of additional foot switch or variable speed foot pedal (Manual Model W only)