Pyrex Lens is used to provide an inert atmosphere for the welding of reactive metals such as Titanium, Molybdenum, Nickel based and Aluminium based alloys as well as non reactive metals like Stainless Steel.
- The design is lightweight, allowing for operator comfort and accurate control.
- The front end uses a clear Pyrex cup creating excellent visibility of the weld puddle.
- The kit features a replaceable interchangeable tungsten adaptor and a universal collet body, allowing inexpensive screen replacement.
- This gas lens allows welders to weld low amperage titanium without a trailing shield.
- It is ideal for tack welding outside of an inert chamber and for repairs of small cracks.