Series One Welding Lathe
- The smallest in our range of welding lathes.
- Utilising the Model B Headstock with a variety of functional options.
- From on/off rotation and speed control, to fully programmable weldset interfacing.
- Suitable for TIG, Plasma and MIG welding applications.
- Simple to set up and use.
- The programmable speed can be accurately set within 0.01 RPM and maintained by encoder closed loop control during welding.
- When used with either the Interfaced controller, IE 160 or narrow bead InterPulse welders, the Series One Lathe can form part of an automatic welding system.
- Option of pendant sequence start / stop or where a Weld Cabinet is supplied, by door closure.
- 230 Volt 50 Hz operation (110 Volt optional)
Standard machine capacity:
- 500mm between centres, 250mm max diameter
- Speed range 0.25 to 5.0 RPM as standard.
- Other speed ranges available on request.
- 200 Amp earth return brush gear with insulated M12 brass stud for connection to the weld set.
- 25KG weight capacity.
- Clockwise and counter clockwise rotation control.
- Complete with 2 or 3-axis Micro Torch Positioner.
- Can be rapidly repositioned at any location along the length of the lathe and locked into position.
- Supplied with Weld Torch Clamp.
- Can be fitted with either a 200mm faceplate,160mm 3-jaw or 4-jaw self centring chuck.
- Custom tooling also available.
- Option of Standard, Interfaced, or weldset controller configuration.
- The weldset controller provides program storage and keyswitch lock, preventing the operator adjusting preset welding parameters.
- Adjustable sliding tailstock which can be locked in any position along length of bedway.
- Quill extension controlled by either hand operated lever or optional pneumatic cylinder. Quill stroke 40mm (100mm pnuematic version)
- Quill provided with MT2 Live Centre