Series Three Welding Lathe
- For larger jobs our Interfaced Industrial Welding Lathes with distances between centres from 2 metres to 5 metres provide the perfect answer.
- They utilise either the Standard Model O or the 153mm through bore Hollow Shaft Headstock.
- The tailstock slides easily and smoothly on recirculating ball bushing running on hardened and ground guides.
- A free-running carriage carries the weld torch to any desired welding point between headstock and tailstock.
- This can be motorised to perform linear welds and also be fitted with Wire Feed and/or Arc Voltage Control for automatic welding.
- The interface enables control to any MIG, TIG or Plasma power source thus providing fully automatic welding circumferential or linear welds.
- Applications include aircraft components, fire extinguishers, water heater cylinders, submersible pump bodies and many others.
- Optional roller guides are available to assist in loading and unloading the of parts.
- Bespoke systems available.
- Weld Sequence Controller
- IE160 Automated welder
- InterPulse 50 narrow bead welder
- Arc Voltage Controller
- Pulsed Wire Feeder
- Weaving Unit
- Speed range:-
- Solid Shaft: 0.15 to 3.0 RPM
- Hollow Shaft: 0.15 to 7.0 RPM
- Other speed ranges available on request.
- 400 Amp earth return brush gear with insulated M16 brass stud for connection to the weld set.
- 150KG weight capacity.
- Clockwise and counter clockwise rotation control.
- Complete with 2 or 3-axis Micro Torch Positioner.
- Can be rapidly repositioned at any location along the length of the lathe and locked into position.
- Supplied with Weld Torch Clamp.
- Can be fitted with either a 609mm faceplate, 250mm / 400mm 3-jaw or 4-jaw self centring chuck.
- Custom tooling also available.
- Option of Standard, Interfaced, or weldset controller configuration.
- The weldset controller provides program storage and keyswitch lock, preventing the operator adjusting preset welding parameters.
- Adjustable sliding tailstock which can be locked in any position along length of bedway.